Recently I made Magic Goo for Bryson to play with. It is basically a mixture of cornstarch and water. I am not sure who likes playing with it more, him or I. He loved taking handfuls of the mixture and squeezing it into a ball and then opening his hands and watching it turn to liquid again. I had set him in his booster seat in the middle of the kitchen floor in an effort to keep the mess somewhat contained. Toward the end, when he was decided to try and eat what he hadn't already thrown on the floorr (I guess it's edible), I went to take him out of his seat. Well I lifted his tray off and went to undo the straps. He had dripped quit a bit of goo every where and his straps were glued stuck. I panicked for a few seconds when I finally thought that warm water would probably dissolve the mixture. Sure enough after pouring water all over, I rescued a soaked and suprised baby from the chair. Whew! I think Daddy will be hosting the next creative playtime.Magic Goo
1 c cornstarch
3/4 c water
couple drops of food coloring
mix well
Here are some momentos of our first goo experience.

1 comment:
What a fun mess!!! You've got to be the coolest mom ever.....
Post a Comment