Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Baby toe musings
Bryson just received his first toenail trim. OK, so it doesn't sound like a big deal, but this is the first trim ever! I have to cut his fingernails every other day but never a toenail. It was a sad moment for me. It made me think of how big he is getting. Remember I just said not too long ago that his feet wouldn't touch the ground in his activity center? Well now he can pretty much stand up in it; and the second time in his Johnny Jump Up he was bouncing like crazy. Now it is his favorite toy, he wears himself out. So as I was holding him after his trim, I was thinking about how quickly time goes by and how Cori will be leaving us for college...it is a few years away but I am already dreading it. Then Bryson will be leaving me for kindergarten. I know, what an age gap! Cori has become such a teenager; they are both getting too big, too fast. I wish we had a pause button. All these thoughts just from trimming the nail on one big toe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment