Sunday, April 15, 2007

Oh what a wonderful week!

We have had a busy week. We had a nice visit from our friends Ronnie and Deana. We have not seen them much since they moved away to Rockwall. Deana and I had a great time shopping, our favorite pastime together. Bombay saw us coming! They both enjoyed hanging with the kids.

We had Mike and Kelley over for a wonderful Easter dinner. Kelley brought Pea Picking Cake. I had never heard of such a thing, it was wonderful! It is always nice to have them over for dinner. Bryson started getting fussy at dinnertime so sat in mommy's lap and got his first taste of table food. I fed him bits of my mashed potatoes. He really loved them and felt like he was included in our dinner. Here is one of the pictures of Bryson that I took on Easter.

We attended a retirement party for one of Aaron's coworkers, Jerry on Friday. Congrats to him! It was a lovely gathering and we saw so many people we have been missing and that have been missing us. I have been getting chewed on a bit this week for not being around very much lately. I definitely have to get out more! It was a such a wonderful week catching up with everyone, I have resolved to get back into our social circle more. We really are blessed with wonderful friends.

No comments: