I have been waiting a long time to take pictures of the kids in the bluebonnets. I am always in awe looking at my friend's pictures of them, they are so gorgeous! On Monday we went to a charity dinner for a group Aaron volunteers for and straight afterwards I rushed everyone to Old Navy to get white shirts. Mike and Kelley were following us and thinking I am a little nuts I am sure, but it was getting dark and we had to hurry. So they follow us as I am looking for the best spot to photograph and I had to call MaLaan a couple of times to remind me and finally at last I saw a patch. I was so excited to get these. Kelley took some wonderful pictures of our family. She is wonderful to help us out and put up with crazy me. Here are my favorites that I took of the kids. We plan on making another trip soon to take more. 
1 comment:
CUTE PICS!!!! I am glad it wasn't too dark for you to get some good pic!!!
Post a Comment