Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Camping

Oh I am so behind, so I am going to go back a couple of weeks! I am not sure I remember all our happenings but I will do my best to highlight some. Cori had another school dance and sleepover with an afterparty while Aaron went camping with a big group of families. The next day I took Cori out to the campsite and we had a nice time hanging out with everyone. Cori and Aaron went fishing the first night and only had caught some small ones. We grilled steaks, shrimp, etc., on the campfire. Aaron camps out with luxuries! Then we all made banana boats and s'mores, yummy! It was such a wonderful time. Bryson had a blast being held and adored by everyone there. He also loved playing on the big blow up mattress that Mike and Kelley set in the tent for him.

I took off back home for the night while Cori stayed and camped with her Dad and everyone else. I was a little worried about how Bryson would be as a camper so I was hesitant to stay but I have to say that I think next time I will. It was so much fun. The next morning Cori caught the biggest fish of anyone there. I have yet to see it but Kelley took pictures for me. I will have to post them when I get them. Bryson discovered rocks for the first time (I know our kids are so sheltered). He of course wanted to put them in his mouth but quickly found out that they were not much fun to crawl on. Here are a few pictures that we took. I had seen the most beautiful tree as soon as we got there and took some pics of Cori on it. Look how handsome Aaron and Bryson look by the campfire light!


No comments: