Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Wicked!
No, I am not trying to talk our teenager's slang. The musical! It is so marvelous! You HAVE to see it. We have been waiting almost 2 years to go to this; it was sold out last time we tried. Luckily, since I had known at the time I would be leaving work, I bought the best tickets available. It was so worth it for this beautiful show. It gives a totally different outlook on the Wizard of Oz and they did a wonderful job of incorporating the original story. The musical tells the story from the wicked witch's point of view and how she came to be. We went on Sunday and my parents drove down so my mom could go with us, as it was a birthday gift for her. It was so nice for us girls to get dressed up and do something so nice together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment