Sunday, July 1, 2007

Our Karate Kid

So sometimes Bryson has days that he just doesn't feel like eating and I being the good mom I try to be have to act silly to coerce him to eat. So this is hard to picture so you will have to use some imagination but I was holding the spoonful of food in my hand making jabs with it back and forth toward Bryson's mouth. Cori walks by and laughs at me and says I am doing my jabs all wrong. So I stand up and show her the way I know from Tae-Bo. Well, we had Cori enrolled in French kickboxing a few years ago so add that to the fact that she's also a teenager and of course she knows everything there is to know on the subject. So that night I challenged her to a Tae-Bo video. She had never done one although I have asked her a few times to do them with me. Well, let's just say she got her butt whooped. That girl was wore out and could not keep up with old, out of shape me. However, I must admit she was very well attired. Look what she came downstairs wearing when she was ready for the workout. That is her belt on her head. We laughed so hard and she threatened us not to show anyone these pictures, yeah right.


No comments: