What a wonderful weekend! My little brother got married! We drove up to Eureka Springs on Friday where Matt and Stacy got married on Saturday at the Crescent Hotel. It was such a beautiful time and everythinig was so lovely. I have always thought Stacy was very pretty and of course as a bride, she was even more so. I have to show off my favorite pictures of them. Congrats Matt & Stacy! We love you!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for posting the photos of Matt and Stacy Jenn. You are right - they look great together. And yes - he is all grown up!! BUT he is STILL your little brother!!
Sorry we could not be there but things like that sometimes happen I guess.
I am really looking forward to seeing you all in the Fall!!
ANN
Post a Comment