Thursday, August 2, 2007

Trying to catch up


As you may have noticed, our last couple of weeks have been quite busy! I have a few minutes to make an entry until Bry wakes up from his nap. First, I have to show another picture from Matt's wedding day. Here is evidence that Cori can wear a dress and still live to talk about it. I think I like her better when she looks thirteen. Check her out in her black patent wedges, you will see those again soon.
We didn't spend much time in Eureka Springs this time, we mostly saw family and that was great. Although we did get to sneak in a meal at my favorite there, the Mud Street Cafe. We had to leave early on Sunday for Aaron to make a flight out of Dallas to fly to Denver but we were able to meet Aaron's brother Ross for breakfast on our way back.

No comments: