I am trying hard to get a picture of Bryson's two top teeth; they are camera shy. Bryson waves and says bye-bye now. It is so cute! He loves to dance. He also signs to us for drink and eat which is very helpful. The funny thing is we will be sitting at the dinner table and he will make the sign for drink so we will give him his sippy cup and he will take a drink. Then immediately afterward, he will drop it to the floor, look at us and make the sign for drink again. He could play this game 50 times at one meal and not be tired of it. It is such a difficult decision for us, we don't want to not give him his cup back because we want him to know that it is good that he is signing the word drink to us and that we understand him and will get him what he wants. So we continue to pick it up, but its starting to drive me a little batty.
I remember before he was actually born I said that I didn't want my house changed much. I still wanted all of my pretty things and furniture and I didn't want to have to compromise. Well, my house has now been completely baby-tized and I don't care! Bryson has taken over the living room. His toys are everywhere, I have taken down all of my pretties. My thoughts and actions have changed so much from what I originally said and planned. We have installed the baby gates, we have Disney stickers on a special drawer in the kitchen just for him, we have a backseat that often has cheerios all over it and I love every second of it all.
Check out Bryson chillin' in his chair watching a Baby Einstein video. Such a big boy!
1 comment:
I loved reading about your Bryson. His eyes are UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! It is cool that he signs....pretty soon he'll be talking!!!
Post a Comment