Monday, October 22, 2007
Our flour child
So, it's been awhile since we have written last. It has been crazy busy and I upgraded laptops so here we are; files transferred and have probably taken 3,000 photos since our last post.
Bryson loves playing in the kitchen with his cooking goodies. He likes to hold the cup under the water dispenser on the fridge, close the dishwasher, stir mixes and wipe cabinets. On this day, I decided to give Bryson a bowl of flour to play in. He got it everywhere! I didn't think of the fact that the flour would make the floor slippery and he slid backward and got flour all over the back of him; he wasn't hurt though. I safely sat on top of the countertops and took pictures. Look at the fun he had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow....looks like a fun mess!!! Matthew would have been in heaven! What a fun mom you are!!!!
Post a Comment