Aaron's work had a group camping trip again this last weekend and this time Bryson and I joined stayed for the duration. It was held at the same campsite as last time. We shared a site with Kelley, Mike, Missy and Jeremy. It really was such a fun, exhausting weekend. Bryson was still a little young for the last camping trip earlier this year but he really enjoyed this one. He was so good too! He slept good which was amazing. Any time we are away from home he is up until 2:00am the first night always. Both nights this weekend I think he was asleep by 10:00. This gave the rest of us plenty of time for 80s Trivial Pursuit, a Would You Rather game Cori received on her birthday and of course late night campfire sweets and stories. We bought a huge tent and were very comfortable. Cori had her own "room" and bed. Aaron and I had a bed and Bryson slept on a pool float we brought from home, it was perfect for him. We made special S'Mores with either Reeses cups or dark chocolate (yummy) and we made banana boats and my family's famous grilled shrimp too. Cori and Aaron had a great time fishing while Bryson and I watched. Aaron baited her hook for her each time; I thought she should bait her own but her Daddy spoiled her and then Missy took the fish off the hooks for Cori and threw them in the live well. Cori escaped all the icky stuff. It seems all that was biting over the weekend were sun perch so I guess they keep them to use to catch catfish. It was a wonderful, memorable weekend for all of us. Here are some pictures we wanted to share. I took pictures of the kids in the same swing and same tree last time; it's amazing how much they've changed already.







No comments:
Post a Comment