Saturday, September 29, 2007

Haircut

OK, so I finally broke down and cut just Bryson's bangs. I was feeling so bad that they would sometimes get in his eyes when the curls fell. Aaron helped entertain him while I took one snip across and gave his bangs a snip. Just look at the before and after.

I know, I know, his bangs were so long! But I promise they didn't look that long when they were curly.So I still have to work up the nerve to get the rest of his hair trimmed. I thought of having the top trimmed a little and then the sides trimmed some to where the hair was cut above his ears, then I planned on leaving just the back curls. Mom said then he would have a mullet, yeah, I guess that would be right. So I guess we will just have to wait and see what the hairdresser says when I finally break down and take Bryson. BTW, that's yogurt Bryson has all over him, his favorite stuff. He is insistent on feeding himself nowadays.

No comments: