Monday, September 10, 2007


We attended the WestFest parade as usual this Labor day weekend. Cori's friend Kelsey asked Cori to be in the parade with her but wouldn't tell Cori what they were doing. Well turns out Cori would be riding in a cow train. How cute she looked being pulled along with her other friends while riding in little cow cars. She enjoyed throwing candy to all the kids. I kept having to shield Bryson all morning to keep him from getting hit by flying Tootsie Rolls. We all had a good time, especially seeing Cori in the cow train.

Check out Cori during softball practice. I only managed to get hit by the ball twice while I was pitching for her, ouch! That girl can hit! She's already had two volleyball games so far at school this year. So far they are continuing their undefeated streak from last year. We really enjoy watching her games.

No comments: