Thursday, March 1, 2007

Giggles

Ok, since we are running late in posting, I am going to rewind a bit. Last weekend Cori had four girls stay over at the house. Poor, Aaron he flies in from Denver after being gone a week and as soon as he gets in, there are five teenage girls running around the house acting crazy. Then I make him go with me to take them bowling. So the Pilot was crammed to it's limit with 5 girls, Aaron, I and Bryson. We were wishing we had one of those windows that came up between us and the backseat (like in a limo). Bryson was trying his hardest to sleep in the car when suddenly another loud giggle would break out. It was quite funny. So we dropped the girls off at disco bowling while we went next door to the bookstore. They had a great time. Then we took them all home and they stayed up and watched scary movies. I once read somewhere that your kid's bus driver knows more about them than you do. Let me tell you, after listening to things like "oh no, you did not just break up with your boyfriend through a text, that is SO wrong", I can only imagine what their bus drivers overhear. Oh...to be a fly on the wall.

No comments: