Thursday, March 1, 2007

The life and times of Bryson

What's new with Bry? Well he is not liking cereal much. I have tried oatmeal and rice. Rice cereal looks like wallpaper paste; oatmeal cereal looks like mushy cardboard. I can only hope they taste better than they look. We tried apples, I think those were sour for him. But let me tell you, this kid likes sweet potatoes! That is the third food we tried. Third time's a charm, right? I didn't like sweet potatoes as a child but once I found out they are the most nutritous of all the vegetables, I made myself eat them when I was pregnant and I like them now. So this must be why he LOVES them. He ate so many sweet potatoes that I was a little worried; but, get this, he slept for 5 hours straight last night, in his crib even! That was very exciting for his mom and dad.

We put him in his high chair for the first time this week and his first meal was Tigger's ear as you can see. Yummy!



While Aaron was in Denver I would hold the cell phone up to Bryson's ear and let him listen to his dad. He also enjoys listening to his grandma Lesa. Now he always tries to grab the phone from my hands, uh-oh! Same thing with a cup. I let him have a sip of my water and now he wants to take away all my drinks and have some for himself. He is loving playing with his feet and has discovered that his toes are quite yummy, but he won't eat apples...go figure.

No comments: