Saturday, March 10, 2007

Playing at the park


Another beautiful day today meant another trip to the park. Aaron and Cori practiced basketball. I attempted to take some pictures but it was so sunny that I couldn't see the camera screen. Then we ended the venture with Cori beating me at two games of PIG. She says I dribble like Shaq. Is that a good thing? Here are a few pictures. I didn't realize how tired Bryson was; we couldn't get him to smile for anything.

Here is Bryson's first time in the swing at the park. He is still too small for it as you can see, it swallows him. I have been thinking of him as our little leprechan all day in his outfit. See how red his hair is in the sun? He was very intrigued by the swing chain. As soon as I pushed him in the swing even the slightest bit he started to fall asleep. His swing at home makes bird and nature sounds also so it's no wonder.





I like this one because it shows the scale of size of Cori and Bryson (plus it looks like Cori is wearing a yellow diaper). Cori likes to wear my old Rams jersey. I told her that Kurt no longer plays for the Rams and she said that just makes the jersey vintage and therefore even more cool...who knew.







No comments: