Friday, June 8, 2007

Epcot

I love this picture of Cori!
This day was spent exploring Epcot. Finding Nemo was so fun for Bryson! He loved watching all the characters and pretty colors; then afterward he enjoyed looking at the different fish in the tanks. Us big kids rode the fast rides and had a blast. I set Bryson down on one of those play areas where the fountains shoot up and suprise you. He kept watching in awe and waiting for the water to come back. I tried as I might to catch a picture with Cori's camera of the water coming up but I don't know the trick to timing them. This was the day of the shuttle launch and of course it was right next to us! We happened to be walking back out to the Epcot parking lot to our car and Cori shot these pictures.
























Cori's friend Jordan gave her a lamb stuffed animal right before we left for Orlando. This lamb is named Bolby. We often took pictures of Bolby on his adventure along with us in Orlando. Here is a couple of his exciting times.

No comments: